Remote Working Opportunities & Case Studies
Tuesday 12th January, 10am, Central London
Some of us dream of working from home, being a ‘digital nomad’, or being our own boss and getting rid of the 9 to 5 and becoming a freelancer.
If you’re experienced in any of the following roles, and have an internet connection, you can find work from home: IT, Design, Writing, PA/Virtual Assistant / Secretarial, Finance & Accountancy, Legal, Translation, Project Management, Marketing, Social Media, Sales, Customer Service.
In In this talk we’ll outline the opportunities available to people looking to get started with a freelance career:
– The Future Of Work – what are remote working opportunties and how is the modern job marketing changing
– Why you should try Remote Working (and some of the reasons may surprise you!)
– The Gig Economy & Remote Workplaces
– How to access flexible working such as part-time and working from home (whilst being employed)
– The opportunities and how to access them
– How not to get ripped off
We’ll also share Case Studies with you.